Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Fall Faves




I am NOT a fashion blogger, but I have found a few things this fall that I wanted to share.  I could (and maybe do) wear these every single day.  So if you feel so inclined, here are my fall faves.



This color is kind of a dusty rose that doesn't stand out and goes with more than you would think.  I've been wearing it for 2 weeks and plan on keeping it for a while.  I haven't gotten sick of it yet.


These booties are perfect for me because they don't give me much height (short heel) and they are very comfortable.  They also come in black, but I love this color because I can wear it with everything.




I just bought this sweater last weekend and have wanted to wear it every day.  Is is SO comfy, but doesn't get hot.  It is longer in the back, and the sleeves are really long- just what my lanky arms love!  I want to go back and get every color.



These type of leggings can be tricky because some don't stretch, some are known to separate or look worn after wearing them once.  These have held up really nice and stretch great!  They have an elastic waste band and back pockets.  They are cheap but the quality has been great for me!  I only wish they came a few inches longer, but if I pair them with some longer boots, they're perfect!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpgDisplaying FullSizeRender.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment